E-LINE KCA GRP - CTA GRP
- IEC 61537 tested and certified by DEKRA.
- NEMA VE-1 tested and confirmed by DEKRA.
- NEMA 20C for 150 mm Height Ladder
- NEMA 12C for 100 mm Height Cable Ladder
- High quality raw material selection and excellent fire-resistance characteristics
- Non-flammable material (Class I – ASTM E84)
- Self-extinguishing (UL 94 "V0" Classified)
- No toxic fumes
- Zero halogen
- Low flame spread index
- Low smoke density
- Extremely-light weight
- Resistance to corrosion even exposed to aggressive chemicals at long-life span
|They are designed for the oil and gas industry, power plants and heavy industrial solutions.
|With the special form of side rail, cable bearing capacity is upgraded
- KCA OG (Rainforced Side Rail with longitudinal form)
- KCA AL (I shaped Side rail)
- KCA GRP (Glassfiber Reinforced Polyester Resin)
|Standard length: 3 – 6 mt
|The supporting costs are minimized with 6 mt Span Distance
- KCA OG (Hot Dip Galvanızed/Silicon Rich Sheet Steel Hot Dip Galvanized/Stainless Steel 304&316L
- KCA AL (Marine Grade Aluminum and Cooper-free Aluminum 6063-T6)
|Tested for the hazardeus conditions
- According to DIN4102-12 standard, it was tested at a temperature of 1000 degrees for 90 minutes
- It has successfully passed the -70 C degree test
|When focusing on Industrial Projects, like Oil & Gas, the following criteria for Cable Tray Systems are outlined.
- 6 mt is standard lengths and construction of the ladder is in accordance with 6 mt suspension ranges
- NEMA VE-1 Tested and Certified (NEMA 20C classified cable ladder)
- IEC 61537 Tested and Certified
- Maximum cable bearing with Extra Heavy Duty Type Structure
- High quality raw material selection
- KCA OG (Silicon Rich Sheet Steel- SS 316L)
- KCA AL (Extruded Aluminum Alloy 6063-T6)
- KCA GRP / CTA GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester Resin)
- High Production Capacity (6mt ladder / 1 minute)
- Fast Track delivery period (Averagely, delivery period starts in 3 weeks)
- Flexible Production against different Specifications
|With the KCA OG & KCA AL & KCA GRP / CTA GRP series, all of these features can be answered.
E-Line KCA GRP - CTA GRP Images