E-LINE KCA OG & KCA AL
Cable Ladder System
Focusing on Industrial Project, like Oil & Gas, the following criterias for Ladder Type Cable Tray Systems are outlined.
When focusing on Industrial Projects, like Oil & Gas, the following criteria for Cable Tray Systems are outlined.
- 6 mt is standard lengths and construction of the ladder is in accordance with 6 mt suspension ranges
- NEMA VE 1 Tested and Certified
- Maximum cable bearing with Extra Heavy Duty Type Structure
- High quality raw material selection
- KCA OG (Silicon Rich Sheet Steel - SS 316L)
- KCA AL (Extruded Aluminum Alloy 6063-T6)
- High Production Capacity (6mt ladder / 1 minute)
- Fast Track delivery period (Averagely, delivery period starts in 3 weeks)
- Flexible Production against different Specifications
With the KCA OG & KCA AL series, all of these features can be answered.
|They are designed for the oil and gas industry, power plants and heavy industrial solutions.
|With the special form of side rail, cable bearing capacity is upgraded
- KCA OG (Rainforced Side Rail with longitudinal form)
- KCA AL (I shaped Side rail)
|Standard length: 3 – 6 mt
|The supporting costs are minimized with 6 mt Span Distance
- KCA OG (Hot Dip Galvanızed/Silicon Rich Sheet Steel Hot Dip Galvanized/Stainless Steel 304&316L
- KCA AL (Marine Grade Aluminum and Cooper-free Aluminum 6063-T6)
|Tested for the hazardeus conditions
- According to DIN4102-12 standard, it was tested at a temperature of 1000 degrees for 90 minutes
- It has successfully passed the -70 C degree test
|Thermal Power Plants
|Jeotermal Power Plants
|Hydro Power Plants
|Nuclear Power Plants
|Heavy Industry Production Facilities
|LNG Terminals and Pump Stations
E-Line KCA OG (Cable Ladder System) Images